As your career and life have progressed, managing your money may have become burdensome. Many successful, busy people simply don’t have the time, interest or energy for the many decisions required to manage their assets and life transitions. An experienced advisor can identify options and opportunities to improve your finances and decision-making around your money and goals.
At BHJ Wealth Advisors, we’ve focused our business around your needs:
- We provide independent advice that’s customized for you. We accept a fiduciary obligation to act in your best interest.
- Our financial planning and investment management services are fee-only. We are paid for our services and not through product sales.
- We believe clear communication and education are critical. Therefore, we write. Gary Brooks, CFP® has written a monthly personal finance column for the Tacoma News Tribune since 2008 and our blog has hundreds of posts.
- Our personalized investment strategies are cost-sensitive and anchored by evidence-based academic rigor, global diversification and tax efficiency.
- We adhere to the professional standards of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
Let us help you manage the complexity of your finances so that you can invest your time and energy into living your life.
To maintain a high level of service, we limit new relationships to individuals, families and non-profits with $1 million or more to invest.