As your career and life have progressed, managing your personal wealth may have become burdensome. Many successful, busy people simply don’t have the time, interest or energy for the many decisions required to manage their assets and life’s transitions. An experienced advisor can identify options and opportunities to improve your finances and decision-making around your money and goals.
At BHJ Wealth Advisors, we’ve focused our business around your needs:
- We provide independent advice that’s customized for you. We accept a fiduciary obligation to act in your best interest.
- Our financial planning and investment management services are fee-only. We are paid for our services and not through product sales.
- We believe clear communication and education are critical. (Therefore, we write.)
- Our custom investment strategies are cost-sensitive and anchored by the academic rigor of Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA).
- We adhere to the professional standards of the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
Let us help you manage the complexity of your finances so that you can invest your time and energy into living your life.
To maintain a high level of service, we limit new relationships to individuals, families and non-profit organizations with $500,000 or more to invest.