Our comprehensive financial plans typically cover investments, retirement income, college savings, insurance and risk protection issues, estate planning and charitable giving.
To create your financial plan, we work with you to understand your life and financial situation, goals and risk tolerance.
Next, we use sophisticated financial planning tools to model and stress test different scenarios related to your current assets and projected future financial security.
Finally, we pinpoint the core issues you face and propose recommendations to help you achieve your goals.
Our financial plans generally include:
- Written analysis and recommendations based on goals and assumptions used for the plan.
- Base-case scenario results compared to “what if?” scenario results, projecting asset growth, future cash flow and the probability of funding the identified goals.
- Analysis of current investments.
- Proposed asset allocation and investment strategy across all types of accounts.
- Review of financial risks and recommendations for how to address those risks through insurance.
- Personally specific topics such as Social Security maximization, college savings, estate planning, etc.